Sunday 17 November 2013

baby steps of change

Someone or something is always there to inspire. If the little door is opened within. And then the connection is made with a gold string: the to-be-inspired entity is lit, and little sparks still fly around tickling the soul.
Shall it be a movie, a sentence, a sound, a dog, a bird, a color, a kiss, a touch, a gaze - someone lets herself to be influenced by another.

Tandem game, as sometimes the inspiring persons become receptive and the previously receptive person becomes the influencing, inspiring body. And soul.
Coexistence. Dreamworld. Such a deep connection from soul to soul... the newest inquiries in neurosciences are about to prove this connection.

I am the one to be inspired. I am the one to inspire.
I was afraid for such a long time to influence. To make myself known, as the dancer dances out her heart in a fluid, feet and bone trusted ecstasy. Dancers who dance for the sake of the beauty of the dance and movement and sweat.
Now I am inspired down to the deepest cells of my bones, injured third time in four months on my feet (a knee and two times the other ankle, ligaments need long rest now). I can't blind myself but have to realize that my feet wish to walk on a different path. They want to take me somewhere else, to impress and be impressed. To give and be given. Fluidity. Heartfullnes. Fragility. Openness. Freedom.

It is never late to chose a different life, to choose myself, to choose my own deep gratitude to express in my whole life. To shake it up, dance it out, to jump, jump and find my wings. But first, I need to know what is my desire. What is it I want? Then the flow will take me there. Hence desires are our compasses as is so perfectly shown in the Never Ending Story by Michael Ende, or in the movie of the Pirates of the Caribbeans - where captain Jack Sparrow has that wonderful black thingy pointing toward not to north but to the horizon where his most desired thing is to be found.
I've just found my compass, and hope to speak its tongue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment